Your Blog Is Fabulous Award
YOUR BLOG IS FABULOUS AWARD from Linda at Psyche Connections . So, there are a few things you need to do after accepting this award:
1.) Post the logo on your blog.
2.) Pass it on to at least 10 of your blogger friends that you think they have a "Fabulous Blog".
3.) Please link me, The Pink Cowboy in your post.
4.) Link the awardees as well.
5.) Let your awardees know you have passed this on to them by going to their blog and leaving a comment.
HERE are my FABULOUS COWBOY AND COWGIRL AWARDEES.
1. Ngorobob House: Life From The Hill - This blog is about what many dream, living in Africa and experiencing such beauty and adventure.
2. Sweetmango This blog is a combination of deep seated spirituality and beauty. Sweetmango is a wonderful artist. Her art has the energy of Mother Earth dancing in the skies.
3. Raph's Ramblings- The best blog ever kept by giraffes.
4. Garden Mother- Her narratives are full of intelligence and insight. She has a fabulous intellect.
5. House of Turquoise- Oh that color! The color of the sea. You'll swim in this ocean of turquoise.
6. The Holiday Queen- If you want to have fun and be creative this is the blog for you. Her creations are just amazing.
7. Life at Willow Manor- Willow you probably have 15 of theses Fab award. I don't care you deserve one more. You are elegant, bright and inspiring. You are an eclectic being like me so I'm partial but I still think you are tops.
8. Heartbreak Tango- Lights, cameras, action. Visually speaking this blog is like a theatre box. You'll read posts that are both analytical and keen.
9. I live here SF- Fabulous in the making. Julie latest project spells FAB! all the way. The City (San Francisco), Is there any other? and their people.
10. Musing From the Deep- Natalie "fabulousness" stems from her deep intelligence and generous spirit. This blog challenges you to think beyond what's common and ordinary.
Best Blog Thinker Award
“This award acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write. Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It’s a way to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.”
I got this award from Steph at The Incurable Insomniac blog. Thank you so much for thinking about me, Steph. These are my bloggers extrordinaires I have decided to pass this award on:
1. In Good Shape- A very insightful writer. Her observations about life are always revealing to say the least.
2. The Weaver of Grass a wonderful blog from Yorkshire, England. Her beautiful rural images and narratives are both vivid and endearing.
3. A Majority of Two An Intelligent, thought-provoking blog. Jo is a keen observer of life. She is a great writer even if she won't admit to it. And besides she is Canadian and I love everything about Canada.