Friday, December 26, 2008

Some of my favorite things

Magic wands

Bette Davis

Johann Sebastian Bach


Blueberry muffins



Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire


Color pencils


Montgomery Clift


Flag of Cymru


Kölner Dom


Architecture



Keeping journals


Massages


Chinese medicine cabinets


Doodles


Diners



Fountain pens


Quiet country roads

Baskets



Yellow roses


Cherry coke


Pretty salads


Double rainbows


ABBA



Animal wooden figurines


Hidden trails in the forest


Starbucks


White linen bed sheets


The word serendipity


The Beatles


Retro ladies

Pretzel


Outdoor cafés


Old books


Pianos


Guys with dogs

Libraries


Languages


Helvetica font


HDR Images


Flower shops


Chocolate


British phone booths


Blue and green together


Chinese paper lanterns


Cardigan sweaters


Castles with moats


Angels


Rainy days

5 comments:

Cynthia Pittmann said...

What a great self expressive photo display! We share many of the favorite things...raindrops on roses and wiskers on kittens...

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Whiskers, that is... Did you know that when I was thirteen going on fourteen, I worked at a diner called the Sugar Shack? I used my 10 speed bike (eight miles!)to get there and I felt so grown up. After we'd close up at night, I'd take a mop and we'd dance together, which I found fun and funny.

Tess Kincaid said...

Oh, I LOVE your faves! ...and your blog! Thanks for stopping by my place. Hope you are enjoying the season!

Cynthia Pittmann said...

PC, You've been tagged at OWL blog to list six random things about yourself. I can't wait to read it.

Rowdy and Bette said...

Pretzel is one of our favorite things too.